As of 2007, South Bay's population is 4,554 people. Since 2000, it has had a population growth of 18.01 percent. See all of our South Bay demographic data.
The median home cost in South Bay is $297,800. Home appreciation the last year has been -4.04 percent. Find more data on South Bay Real Estate.
Compared to the rest of the country, South Bay's cost of living is 1.62% Higher than the U.S. average. See our full report on South Bay Cost of Living.
South Bay public schools spend $5,626 per student. The average school expenditure in the U.S. is $6,058. There are about 14 students per teacher in South Bay. Learn about South Bay Schools and Education.
The unemployment rate in South Bay is 3.30 percent(U.S. avg. is 4.60%). Recent job growth is Positive. South Bay jobs have Increased by 2.61 percent. See our full report on South Bay Economy.
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to South Bay:
- PALM BEACH ATLANTIC COLLEGE-WEST PALM BEACH (about 44 miles; WEST PALM BEACH, FL; Full-time enrollment: 2,109)
- PALM BEACH COMMUNITY COLLEGE (about 44 miles; LAKE WORTH, FL; FT enrollment: 8,390)
- FLORIDA ATLANTIC UNIVERSITY-BOCA RATON (about 48 miles; BOCA RATON, FL; FT enrollment: 14,311)
- KEISER COLLEGE (about 51 miles; Ft. Lauderdale, FL; FT enrollment: 2,879)
- NOVA SOUTHEASTERN UNIVERSITY (about 54 miles; FT LAUDERDALE, FL; FT enrollment: 12,554)
- BROWARD COMMUNITY COLLEGE (about 56 miles; FT LAUDERDALE, FL; FT enrollment: 12,747)
- ART INSTITUTE OF FORT LAUDERDALE (about 57 miles; FT LAUDERDALE, FL; FT enrollment: 2,488)
Public elementary/middle school in South Bay: