As of 2007, Golf's population is 238 people. Since 2000, it has had a population growth of 3.48 percent. See all of our Golf demographic data
In the village the population was spread out with 9.1% under the age of 18, 2.6% from 18 to 24, 6.1% from 25 to 44, 27.0% from 45 to 64, and 55.2% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 67 years. For every 100 females there were 91.7 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 88.3 males..
The median home cost in Golf is $490,100. Home appreciation the last year has been -4.02 percent. Find more data on Golf Real Estate.
Compared to the rest of the country, Golf's cost of living is 22.95% Higher than the U.S. average. See our full report on Golf Cost of Living.
Golf public schools spend $5,501 per student. The average school expenditure in the U.S. is $6,058. There are about 18 students per teacher in Golf. Learn about Golf Schools and Education.
The unemployment rate in Golf is 3.30 percent(U.S. avg. is 4.60%). Recent job growth is Positive. Golf jobs have Increased by 2.61 percent. See our full report on Golf Economy.
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Golf:
- PALM BEACH COMMUNITY COLLEGE (about 9 miles; LAKE WORTH, FL; Full-time enrollment: 8,390)
- FLORIDA ATLANTIC UNIVERSITY-BOCA RATON (about 9 miles; BOCA RATON, FL; FT enrollment: 14,311)
- PALM BEACH ATLANTIC COLLEGE-WEST PALM BEACH (about 12 miles; WEST PALM BEACH, FL; FT enrollment: 2,109)
- KEISER COLLEGE (about 23 miles; Ft. Lauderdale, FL; FT enrollment: 2,879)
- BROWARD COMMUNITY COLLEGE (about 27 miles; FT LAUDERDALE, FL; FT enrollment: 12,747)
- ART INSTITUTE OF FORT LAUDERDALE (about 28 miles; FT LAUDERDALE, FL; FT enrollment: 2,488)
- NOVA SOUTHEASTERN UNIVERSITY (about 32 miles; FT LAUDERDALE, FL; FT enrollment: 12,554)